Concierge Couples Counseling
Kendra Capalbo, LICSW, will help you get your relationship back to where it once was.
Call or contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation so we can see if working together will lead to your success. Our rate of $750 for each 90-minute session allows you to receive the “concierge” level of service and professionalism you both desire and deserve.
HI, I’M KENDRA CAPALBO.
Being a licensed clinician in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New Hampshire, a fully virtual practice allows me to meet with couples from any of those states via a HIPPA compliant version of Zoom. This allow for the greatest degree of comfort and convenience for clients which often presents as greater vulnerability and progress. I am passionate about my work and love being a part of the process that brings two people back to each other.
Relationships are difficult and require work. Sometimes you need help and that is where I come in.
Utilizing a combination of Gottman Method and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, I will help you identify your patterns, manage conflict more effectively and communicate in a manner that facilitates a greater understanding of each other, which in turn can lead to a deeper connection.
- BA from Boston University – 1998
- Peace Corps – Kingston, Jamaica – 1998-1999
- MSW from University of Denver – 2003
- The Gottman Method – Completed Level 3 as well as workshop trainings
- The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work and Bringing Baby Home
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy – Completed Externship and Core
- Skills Training
- Certified AANE Neurodiverse Couples Therapist
- Certification in Consensual Non-Monogamy
- Sex therapist – Sexual Health Alliance Sex Therapy Training Program
Counseling & Therapy Services
Why Kendra And Concierge Couples Counseling?
- I am a real friend who will support both of you through the therapy process.
- Advice is given without any judgment, and with great discernment.
- It’s all about pushing you, but at the same time discerning where your comfort level is.
- Before starting, we both know it’s a good fit for everyone involved.
- Because it’s about making both of you the best you can be, as well as the relationship.
- For the simple reason that you deserve the best…